Fast, Expert Service. Preventive Maintenance. Project Support
With an expanded team of Field Engineers, Technicians, and Software Engineers. JCS brings you service expertise and approaches that keep you up and running with ultimate quality and productivity.
- On-Demand Service – fast response when you need it, by phone, online connection, or on-site
- Preventive Maintenance Plans – proactive inspection, testing, repair, calibration, upgrades and more
- Project Support – from concept to components, installation to training and whatever you need
Fast, Responsive On-Demand Service
When production is down or product is even the slightest bit “off,” you need high-quality service fast. JCS provides exactly that, via phone or remote connectivity, or through on-site service calls.
- Process evaluation, troubleshooting and repair
- Critical component calibration and loop tuning
- Repacking and rebuilding pumps
- Repairing or replace valve seals
- Software modifications
Preventive Maintenance Plans: Protect Your Productivity and Products
A quarterly on-site visit to your facility includes any or all of these services, based on conditions and needs –
- Calibration with test equipment certified to exacting ANSI/NCSL and ANSI/ISO/IEC standards
- Loop tuning
- System and skid mods/upgrades
- Training for your team on proactive procedures, regular maintenance, system operations and more
- Inspection support
Ask us about customized options.
Project Support: We Know How
With our proven focus on innovation, integrity, service and support, we know how to partner with you and your team to build and process better. JCS is there with you every step of the way, with value-added services and support.
- Panel builds
- Factory acceptance tests
- Start-up and operational training for your team
- Installation support and assistance
Service Delivered With Peace of Mind
Every JCS service expert who visits your facility and works on your system(s) is trained and fully versed in OSHA- and NFPA-compliant practices. Lock-out and tag-out certified, arc-flash trained, and always wearing approved safety gear.
Our people have all completed mandatory OSHA training and continue to stay current through refresher courses. You can rest easy, knowing that our techs and engineers combine smart safety with their extensive knowledge to streamline on-site service and repairs.
5 Reasons to Choose JCS for Service & Support
- Single source of service and satisfaction – we service what we create and install, along with other industry-standard systems so one call gets it all
- Big enough to serve, small enough to care – as a family owned business, our name is on the line every time we work with you, so we’re stringent about the quality of everything we provide
- Smarter service thinking – we’ll recommend, for example, a mix of spare and replacement parts you should order now and keep on hand, because some key parts can take weeks to arrive
- The right equipment for accuracy and performance – when we recalibrate and recertify, for instance, our test equipment adheres to accepted national standards; ANSI/NCZL Z2540-1-1994 Part 1 and ANSI/ISO/IEC 17025:2000
- 24/7 access to expertise – we’re here for you when you need us, and our customers will attest to this
Learn More and Contact JCS Service & Support
Contact your Account Manager or get in touch with JCS S&S directly to discuss programs, plans, costs, and benefits.