JCS strives to be a world-class food and dairy engineering company that is recognized as a top quality innovative contributor of advanced technologies for the betterment of public health, the advancement of our employees, and the profitability of our customers and our shareholders.
We are founded on the principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, service, quality and excellence. These universal principles guide us in achieving the personal satisfaction of providing well-engineered, innovative solutions for our customers' processing plants. We are proud to have ranked #7 as a 2017 Rochester Chamber Top 100 Company … one of Greater Rochester’s fastest growing, privately held companies – and #1 in the manufacturing category.
Working at JCS is like working with family. In addition to all the free coffee you can drink, we offer competitive pay with a full array of benefits, including:
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health and dental insurance with a generous premium contribution by JCS
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid by the company
- Group life Insurance, paid by the company
- A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, currently with a matching contribution
That’s a little bit about us. Now, let’s talk about you and the position we’re looking to fill.
The Account Manager (AM) will work under the direction of the Sales Manager to find, cultivate, and close opportunities with existing and new customers for the design, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of sanitary and aseptic food, dairy or beverage processing systems for JCS customers. The AM will manage their key accounts to coordinate technical support with the JCS Field Service Department, as well as help those key accounts plan for and budget capital projects.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in engineered systems sales for manufacturing facilities
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or a B.S. Degree in Business (with relevant work experience)
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Office and CRM packages
- Travel (up to 30%) to customer sites throughout the U.S. is required, with away-from-home stays of 1 day to 1 week
- Food Process Engineering know how and experience
Additional Qualifications (preferred, but not required):
- B2B sales experience
- Experience with P&ID development
- Technical writing experience
- Experience in the food, dairy or beverage industry is a definite plus
- Responsible for development and delivery of project scope definition
- Responsible for representing the products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Maintain customer relationships
- Evaluate customer system requirements
- Customer presentations
- Track quotation results
- Assist with the transfer of the project from Sales to Project Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills require of employees so classified.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, you will be contacted only if the search committee feels that your qualifications meet our requirements.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.