JCS works to know our customers’ businesses to provide efficient and reliable solutions, and exceptional service, to exceed their expectations. The commitment to our core values is the foundation of lasting relationships and fosters a culture where our employees can grow and thrive.
We are founded on the principles of respect, integrity, trust, wellness, and excellence. These universal principles guide us in achieving the personal satisfaction of providing well-engineered, innovative solutions for our customers' processing plants.
Working at JCS is like working with family. In addition to all the free coffee you can drink, we offer competitive pay with a full array of benefits, including:
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health and Dental Insurance with a generous premium contribution by JCS
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid by the company
- Group life Insurance, paid by the company
- A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with a matching contribution
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Inventory Clerk. Do you have at least 3 years’ experience working in shipping and receiving? Do you enjoy organizing things, particularly when it comes to inventory and keeping track of it? Do you enjoy working with employees who appreciate the contributions of one another? If so, we want to hear from you!
Now, let’s talk about the position we want to fill.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping, and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, and keeping the warehouse stocked with essential equipment. Responsible for assisting with various inventory related duties and ensuring delivery of materials/products to the proper department.
- High school diploma, minimum
- Three years of warehouse experience, preferred
- Ability to:
- Drive a forklift
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Sit, climb, stand, bend, kneel, walk, squat, bend, reach and work in hot or cold temperatures
- Work above or below shoulder height for extended periods of time
- Experienced using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proven organizational skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Work well with a team, as well as self-reliant and independent when necessary
- Receive packages delivered to JCS, including verification of items delivered to supplier packing slip, entry of receipt within MRP software and attaching receiving slip to package.
- Assist with coordinating and arranging shipments of goods via various carriers from JCS.
- Maintain a filings system of all shipments.
- Process inventory transfers/adjustments within Jobscope, as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- Accurately communicate verbally and in writing with co-workers.
General JCS Duties:
- Understand and follow all guidelines and principles of the JCS Employee Handbook
- Work safely
- Respect others
- Be punctual
- Always look to improve yourself and JCS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills require of employees so classified.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, you will be contacted only if the search committee feels that your qualifications meet our requirements.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.